By accessing the website at littledumps.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Little Dumps, LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Little Dumps, LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Little Dumps, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Little Dumps, LLC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Little Dumps, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Little Dumps, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Little Dumps, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Little Dumps, LLC’s website, even if Little Dumps, LLC or a Little Dumps, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Little Dumps, LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Little Dumps, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Little Dumps, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Little Dumps, LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Order Changes, Modifications & Cancellations
Orders placed via Little Dumps, LLC’s (Missoula) website may be changed, modified, or canceled at any time prior to the day of delivery at no cost. Changes to existing orders must be completed in person, by calling (406) 274-2205. Order changes will then be confirmed via email and/or noted in a separate invoice should an additional amount need to be requested or refunded. Order changes are not able to be confirmed by email or text message alone. Same-day changes may not be possible. Same-day cancellations require a $25 cancellation & restocking fee.
7. Property, Vehicle & Driver Safety
There are extreme property, vehicle and driver risks associated with driving a loaded dump truck across lawns, landscapes or other irrigated areas to reach a dump point. Little Dumps, LLC drivers reserve the right to refrain from delivering a product if they do not feel comfortable with a customer’s chosen dump spot. It is Little Dumps vehicle policy to never leave a paved/packed driving surface.
Little Dumps, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Little Dumps, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Little Dumps, LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Montana and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Missoula, Missoula County, Montana.
This policy is effective as of May 24, 2018.
This policy was updated as of April 24, 2022.